Bling receives her Grand Champion Certificate

 Hi Friends,

I received my grand championship certificate from the American Kennel Club a few months ago.

At first I was going to file it away in my filing cabinet.  Then, I started thinking about the certificate and all it represents.   It was a goal for me to achieve my grand championship.   A great deal of work and preparation went into accomplishing this goal.

The certificate is a visual reminder that a goal I'd set was accomplished.  It is a reminder I was successful in my goal.   Accomplishments need to be celebrated.   The certificate is hanging on my wall.  Each time I pass it, I smile.   It reminds me that I can do anything I set my mind to do.

Be sure to celebrate  your goals and accomplishments too - not matter how large or small they are.

Love, Bling

#adogbing

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bling has great news from a 3 year old

Bling's Book Review - Do Unto Otters, bu Laurie Keller

Bling's weekly book review: "No Roses for Harry" written by Gene Zion and illustrated by Margaret Bloy Graham.