Bling's weekly book review: Charlie Goes to the Doctor - starring Charlie the Ranch Dog by Ree Drummond

Hi Friends,

Last week I reviewed another story from the Adventures of Charlie the Ranch Dog (written by Ree Drummond).  Since we have that book out and are reading it at my house, I thought we could review another story from the book.  This story is called Charlie Goes to the Doctor.  Yikes!   Going to the doctor can be frightening.   It is a good subject to talk about!    I gathered the younger pets in the family to read about doctors together.  Smudge, my cat is a year old and Bliss, the pup, is 10 months old.  They will be going to the doctor again soon and it is important for them to not fear doctor visits.

https://www.adogbling.com

In the story, Charlie wakes up one morning not feeling well.  Charlie's mom is very worried and decides to take Charlie to the dog doctor, a veterinarian, right away.   Once they arrive at the doctors, Charlie becomes afraid.   While in the waiting room, Charlie meets a puppy named Hickory who is also there to see the doctor.   Poor little Hickory is so afraid.   He is even more afraid than Charlie.   You have to read the book to find out exactly what happens.  I can tell you this, doctors are our friends and they help us feel better.  Going to the doctor is very important and nothing to fear.   Don't forget this story is one story in a book full of stories.   I hope you can get the book.  You will really enjoy reading it.  There are great pictures too.

Don't forget about my fan club "The Bling Fan Club".  If you do not belong to my fan club, you can sign up on line through  my website and you will receive my private newsletter.  Click on this link:  JOIN BLING'S FAN CLUB.   The fan club also has stickers for good readers.   The stickers have my picture on them.   I really like them and have put one in my favorite book.   Stickers are really fun. 

It is wonderful to hear about new books to read.  If you have a book you'd like to recommend for me to read, I'd love for you to email me at  adogbling@gmail.com

Love, hugs and a wagging tail, your friend, Bling
#adogbling

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bling has great news from a 3 year old

Bling's Book Review - Do Unto Otters, bu Laurie Keller