The New Studio

I am laying here enjoying where my mom's new art studio will be.  It is easy to pick a spot for my own personal doggie bed.  After all, I'll be spending a lot of time in here.  It is only reasonable that I will be able to pick where my bed will go.  Of course, once the walls are up, I may change my mind on where my bed will go.  It has to be in a prime location for me to watch SQUIRRELS!!
https://www.adogbling.com


A few weeks ago I was at the dog show.  I won an "Owner Handler Group 3" on Sunday.  It was pretty awesome.  The dog shows are so much fun.

Have a great day and thanks for looking at my blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bling has great news from a 3 year old

Bling's Book Review - Do Unto Otters, bu Laurie Keller

Bling's weekly book review: "No Roses for Harry" written by Gene Zion and illustrated by Margaret Bloy Graham.