Being an owner handler has moments that just keeps us laughing

Bling has always had a free and happy spirit - typical for Irish Setters.  Some call it "rollicking".   To me, she is just plain and simple... a happy dog.

Here she is when she was a year old.  In an ideal scenario - all four feet are pretty close to the ground.
https://www.adogbling.com
Going to a dog show is full of surprises when I have Bling in the ring.  And I will admit, at this time though a seasoned show dog, she still leaps for joy at times in the ring.  She keeps me laughing.

Someone asked me recently if I'll be getting a new puppy to show anytime soon.   While we all love puppies, I think Bling and her small family of red dogs are all we need.   As long as Bling is having fun in the ring, we will continue to show.  She knows when I am packing to go to a show and she can't get in the vehicle quickly enough.  Those who know Bling, know she understands the shows are a place where TREATS are guaranteed.  And Bling LOVES her treats.  A win win for all of us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bling has great news from a 3 year old

Bling's Book Review - Do Unto Otters, bu Laurie Keller

The kids get to meet Mr Beeps