Bling is 11 days post chemo - our holistic diet approach to fighting can...


Hi kids, 

I am eating much healthier after being sick.  My mom is making sure I am eating lots of vegetables and she is doing just what my doctor says.  The video above shows how my mom is changing my diet and making it healthier, so my cancer does not come back.   It was very frightening for my family when I became sick.  You know what, I am getting better, and it was okay to be afraid.   I am not afraid anymore!

It is really important to eat vegetables and find healthy snacks that you enjoy.  Apples are YUMMY and my new favorite treat.   

Don't forget to subscribe to my Utube channel to see future videos.   Much Love, Bling    adogbling.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bling has great news from a 3 year old

Bling's Book Review - Do Unto Otters, bu Laurie Keller