Happy Thanksgiving from Bling

 Hi Everyone,

Wanted to wish you all a HAPPY THANKSGIVING from Texas.   It was raining out, but I just had to pose in front of this giant turkey for you.

Bling says "HAPPY THANKSGIVING"

Hey kids - do you know what the turkey in the photo is made out of?   It is made out of a roll of hay that is used to feed cows.

If you have some extra time this Thanksgiving, make a turkey like this with your family.  Instead of the roll of hay you could use anything round - maybe a can for soup or vegetables?   If you do make a turkey, send me a photo!   I'd love to see what you made.   My email is adogbling@gmail.com - or post the photo here on my Facebook page.

Have a wonderful day.  Love to you!    Your friend, Bling

#adogbling

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bling has great news from a 3 year old

Bling's Book Review - Do Unto Otters, bu Laurie Keller