Bling's weekly book review - Splat the Cat Sings Flat. Based on the bestselling books by Rob Scotton.

 Hi Friends, 


We are starting a new book this week.   It is called "Adventures of Splat the Cat" and has five different stories in it.   Many of you know I have a cat.  His name is Rembrandt Blue.  My family has three other cats too.  But, Rembrandt Blue is mine.   Rembrandt Blue loved me the minute he came to live with us.  He was a tiny kitten.  He was always sitting on me.  I pretended I was invisible.   I sure love him.   Splat the Cat reminds me of Rembrandt Blue.  They are both totally awesome and sensitive but fun.   The first story we are going to read is "Splat the Cat Sings Flat"  ....  so does my mom  (ha ha ha ha ha).

https://www.adogbling.com

Our story starts out with Splat the Cat going to Cat School.   Gosh, I had no idea there was such a thing.   I have been to dog school.  Rembrandt Blue never went to school.   He was home schooled - which is just fine too.   Hum...let's read on and see what happens.   It turns out the teacher had big news for Splat and his class.   They were going to have to sing for parents' night.   Splat was so nervous.  Splat knew he couldn't sing.   There are some things I didn't like to do in school either.  I really didn't like to lay down on a cold floor at dog school.  I prefer to lay down on my soft doggie mat.  Is there anything you don't like to do at school?   It is okay.   We can't always like everything we do.   Back to our book.  Splat the Cat is shy.  No way does he want to sing at parents' night.  What is he going to do?   Splat has to learn to be brave   There is always a time in our lives that we have to be brave.   The story helped me realize it is okay to be nervous and afraid.  I can't tell you how the story ends, but you will really smile big when you read it.   I hope you can get the book.  There are great pictures too.

Next week we will be reading the second story in the book.  Be sure to check back in here on my blog!

Don't forget about my fan club "The Bling Fan Club".  If you do not belong to my fan club, you can sign up on line through  my website and you will receive my private newsletter.  Click on this link:  JOIN BLING'S FAN CLUB.   The fan club also has stickers for good readers.   The stickers have my picture on them.   I really like them and have put one in my favorite book.   Stickers are really fun.  

It is wonderful to hear about new books to read.  If you have a book you'd like to recommend for me to read, I'd love for you to email me at  adogbling@gmail.com

Love, hugs and a wagging tail, your friend, Bling
#adogbling

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bling has great news from a 3 year old

Bling's Book Review - Do Unto Otters, bu Laurie Keller