Bling's weekly book review: Charlie's New Friend by Ree Drummond, The Pioneer Woman

Hi Friends,

Many of you know how much I LOVE "Charlie The Ranch Dog" books by Ree Drummond (The Pioneer Woman).   Charlie lives on a real ranch and is a real dog -  just like me.   I pretend to be a ranch dog.  Really, our property is a hobby farm.  A hobby farm is bigger than a regular property, but not as big as a ranch.  I have chickens just like Charlie.

This story about Charlie is titled "Charlie's New Friend".   In the story, Charlie wakes up and heads to the kitchen for breakfast.  He is very surprised to find his bowl empty.   He goes outside to find his mom and see what is happening.   Here is one of my favorite parts - once outside he sees a SQUIRREL.  He chased the squirrel up a tree.  Someday, I want to do that too!   My squirrels are too fast and are always in the trees by the time I get outside.  Yikes, back to our story.   Charlie passes the garden and discovers a bunny digging up carrots there.   This is very naughty because the rabbit is stealing carrots.   Charlie doesn't approve of stealing.   Charlie thinks of a plan to encourage the bunny to stop stealing.   Does Charlie's plan work?  You will have to read the book to find out!   This story is one of many in a book titled "Adventures of Charlie the Ranch Dog."   I hope you can get the book.   Each story is perfect to read before bedtime.   I can't wait to read them all!

Don't forget about my fan club "The Bling Fan Club".  If you do not belong to my fan club, you can sign up on line through  my website and you will receive my private newsletter.  Click on this link:  JOIN BLING'S FAN CLUB.   The fan club also has stickers for good readers.   The stickers have my picture on them.   I really like them and have put one in my favorite book.   Stickers are really fun. 

It is wonderful to hear about new books to read.  If you have a book you'd like to recommend for me to read, I'd love for you to email me at  adogbling@gmail.com

Love, hugs and a wagging tail, your friend, Bling

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bling has great news from a 3 year old

Bling's Book Review - Do Unto Otters, bu Laurie Keller

The kids get to meet Mr Beeps