Blings Book Review - Penguin and Pinecone by Salina Yoon

Hi Friends,

It has been so hot outside lately - gosh!   We sure know it is summer time.  I thought it would be fun to review a book that takes place in the SNOW.   
http://www.adogbling.com
This book really touched my heart.  The star of the book is a young penguin named "Penguin."  Penguin was a bit lonely in the beginning of the story.  He came across something he hadn't seen before.   SHHHHH - it was a pine cone but Penguin didn't know what a pine cone was.   Penguin decided to play with his new "friend."   It was pretty cold outside and Penguin thought  Pinecone needed a scarf, so he made the Pinecone one.    Making the scarf shows me that Penguin wants to do things for others.   It is really important that we do things for others.   We need to be kind to everyone.   Okay, back to our story!

One day Penguin's grandfather told him that Pinecone should not live there, but should live far, far away.   As tough as this was to hear, Penguin knew he had to do the best thing he could for Pinecone.   Penguin had come to love PineCone and wanted the best for his friend.   Knowing he would be lonely, a brave Penguin chose to do the right thing and take Pinecone home to the forest.    


Time passed and Penguin worried about his friend.   He set out to make sure Pinecone was okay.   Penguin did find Pinecone!   I can't tell you everything and ruin it for you when you read this book.  I can tell you that LOVE grows.   You'll understand when you read the book.

Don't forget about my fan club "The Bling Fan Club".  If you do not belong to my fan club, you can sign up on line through  my website and you will receive my private newsletter.  Click on this link:  JOIN BLING'S FAN CLUB.   The fan club also has stickers for good readers.   The stickers have my picture on them.   I really like them and have put one in my favorite book.   Stickers are really fun. 

It is wonderful to hear about new books to read.  If you have a book you'd like to recommend for me to read, I'd love for you to email me at  adogbling@gmail.com

Love, hugs and a wagging tail, your friend, Bling

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bling has great news from a 3 year old

Bling's Book Review - Do Unto Otters, bu Laurie Keller