Bling's weekly book review: "Harry by the Sea" written by Gene Zion and illustrated by Margaret Bloy Graham.

Hi friends,

It is time for this week's book review.    Since we have read 2 stories in the book about Harry, I thought it would be fun to review the third and final story in this book.   Of course the story is again about our cute little buddy, Harry the spotted dog.  The name of this week's story in the book is Harry by the Sea.   The story is written by Gene Zion and illustrated by Margaret Bloy Graham.

.

In this story, as usual, Harry gets himself into trouble.  This time, Harry is at the beach when the trouble starts.  Psssst....did you notice my beach hat and sunglasses?  I thought I would be in my beach gear for this book review.  Okay, back to our story.   Yep, Harry is in trouble.  At the beach, Harry just can't seem to do anything right.  He is so frustrated.  He runs away from his troubles only to be in more trouble.    His troubles keep getting worse.  Then, as if it is not bad enough, he can't find his family when he tries to return to them.   Have you ever felt like that?  I sure have.  Some days it seems like nothing goes my way.  You know what I've figured out?  I have figured out that no matter how bad things may seem, things have a way of working out.  Then, things start getting better and I find out the bad things just aren't important anymore.  What is important is always having a positive attitude.  

At the end of Harry's bad day, things get better for Harry.  Like usual, I don't want to ruin the story for you.  You will have to read the book to find out how Harry spent his day at the beach!

Thank you for reading my book review.  I'll have a new one next week.

Don't forget about my fan club.  If you do not belong to my fan club, you can sign up on line through  my website and you will receive my private newsletter.  Click on this link:  JOIN BLING'S FAN CLUB.

It is wonderful to hear about new books to read.  If you have a book you'd like to recommend for me to read, I'd love for you to email me at  adogbling@gmail.com

Love, hugs and a wagging tail, your friend, Bling

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bling has great news from a 3 year old

Bling's Book Review - Do Unto Otters, bu Laurie Keller

The kids get to meet Mr Beeps