Bling's Book Review - Ding Dong Gorilla written by Michelle Robinson and Illustrated by Leonie Lord

Hi Friends,

It is time for my weekly book review.  I hope you look forward to my book reviews.  I love doing them for you!
www.adogbling.com


This week, my book review is on "Ding Dong Gorilla" written by Michelle Robinson and illustrated by Jane Chapman.

Before we talk about the book - I have HUGE-GIGANTIC-EPIC news for you.   I have a new sister.  Her name is Bliss.  I really like her a lot.  She jumps on me sometimes.  My mom tells her not to do that.  She tries to be good.  I am going to help her learn the rules.  When mom is not looking, we will probably rough house though!!!  My mom read the book to us today.  Dad tried to take photos.  There will be some fun photo bloopers on my Facebook page.  Click here if you want to see the BLOOPER PHOTOS.

Our book this week, Ding Dong Gorilla, is a super fun book.  Do you know one of my favorite things is pizza.  I love pizza.  I especially love pizza with a thin crust.  This book is about pizza.   As soon as I heard that, I was especially excited to read it.  

The book begins with the front door bell ringing.  The little boy who lives at the house knows his pizza is coming so he opens the door.  Guess what?  There is no pizza delivery person there with a pizza.  Nope.  It is a GORILLA!  Yep, you heard me right.  A HUGE HAIRY GORILLA WITH BIG FANGS.  Well, may be not the frags.   It is still really scary though.  Then, the gorilla barges in the house without permission.  The little boy does not know what to do.   The gorilla goes through the house and makes messes everywhere.  It is unbelievable.  The entire time this is happening, the little boy thinks he will be blamed for all these messes.  He is getting worried.  He can't stop the gorilla.  Would you try to stop a gorilla?  Nope!  Me either.   At the very end, you can't believe what happens.  Maybe you can guess.   I don't want to ruin the ending for you.  You will just have to read the book.  Oh, I forgot to mention, there are pictures of PIZZA in book.  I really love pizza.  Gosh, I really would like pizza for dinner tonight.


Thank you for reading my book review.  I'll have a new one next week.

Don't forget about my fan club.  If you do not belong to my fan club, you can sign up on line through  my website.  Click on this link:  JOIN BLING'S FAN CLUB.


It is wonderful to hear about new books to read.  If you have a book you'd like to recommend for me to read, I'd love for you to email me at  adogbling@gmail.com

Love and hugs, your friend, Bling

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bling has great news from a 3 year old

Bling's Book Review - Do Unto Otters, bu Laurie Keller