Bling's Book Review - The Legend of ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS by Drew Daywalt

Hi Kids,

It is time for my weekly children's book review.   This week I am reviewing The Legend of ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS authored by Drew Daywalt and illustrated by Adam Rex.
https://www.adogbling.com
It is always fun looking for new childrens' books to read.  Sometimes I find them in a book store and sometimes I find them on the internet.  Another favorite place of mine to find books is in the library.  There are so many ways to find new books to read!

You all know how much I LOVE art.  As usual, the cover illustrations caught my attention immediately.  It is awesome how the illustrator, Adam Rex, made all the characters so realistic, but each has a definite personality.  The author, Drew Daywalt, did a fabulous job telling a story we all know too well.  The story is about someone who wins all the time.  Each character finds they win all the time.  You know what happens when you win every time?   This is what happens, winning no longer becomes fun because you expect it.   Winning, for some, can become stressful.   I can't ruin the ending of the book - but you are going to love it.

I hope you write me back and tell me if you like the book too!   My email address is....  adogbling@gmail.com

Love, wags and kisses, your friend, Bling


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bling has great news from a 3 year old

Bling's Book Review - Do Unto Otters, bu Laurie Keller

Bling's weekly book review: "No Roses for Harry" written by Gene Zion and illustrated by Margaret Bloy Graham.