Bling's Book Review - Do Unto Otters, bu Laurie Keller

Hi Kids,

I am going to start doing a weekly book review.  There are so many GGGGRRRREAT books out there.   I wish we could read them all.
https://www.adogbling.com
 This week, my book review is on "Do Unto Otters" by author, Laurie Keller

The book is fabulous.   Of course, the first thing I enjoyed was the cover and all the illustrations of ANIMALS.  I LOVE animals.  On the cover, Ms. Keller writes this book is, "A Book About Manners."   You know, learning great manners is one of those things that we can never stop learning about.  The older we get, the more we try, and the more we care about others, will all teach us to have the best manners possible.   Manners might not seem important now, but they are.  Believe me when I tell you this!!   The book starts out with Otters moving to the animals' neighborhood in the forest.  All the other animals are worried about the Otters.  The other animals were worried that the Otters would not have good manners.   The animals hoped the Otters would be friendly, honest, and considerate among other things.   I can't tell you the ending and ruin it for you, but the ending made me very happy and my tail was wagging like crazy. 

Thank you for reading my book review.  I'll have a new one next week.

If you have a book you'd like to recommend for me to read, I'd love for you to email me at  adogbling@gmail.com

Love and hugs, your friend, Bling

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bling has great news from a 3 year old

The kids get to meet Mr Beeps