My Newsletter!

My newsletter is done and we are currently updating the email addresses for the children (and their parents) who have signed up for it.  The newsletter will be emailed to everyone by tomorrow.

Life happens so quickly.  All of a sudden we are no longer babies.  Here is a picture of me when I was a baby dog.  

Baby Bling 4 weeks old

We learn many important lessons when we are children.   Experiences are forever in our memories.  My human mom's fondest childhood memories are playing with her dog.   Dogs bring a great deal of joy into our lives.  

My goal is to be everyone's dog.  If you don't have a dog, then I want to be your dog too.   We may not live together, but that doesn't mean we can't share stories.  Send real letters to me, or email me at:   adogbling@gmail.com  or post a letter on my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/adogbling/

I can't wait to keep in touch with my new friends through my newsletter.  If you haven't signed up for my newsletter, here is the link to do so:   https://www.adogbling.com/fan-club   It is on my website, on my fan page.  Can't wait to hear from you!

Have a great day, play outside, give lots of kisses to those you love.

Your Best Friend,  Bling


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bling has great news from a 3 year old

Bling's Book Review - Do Unto Otters, bu Laurie Keller

The kids get to meet Mr Beeps